One solution to monitor, access, alert, manage and control all of your rack infrastructure, even during downtime
- Secure remote infrastructure management from the operations centre, or anywhere in the world
- Extends beyond traditional out-of-band management with automated response and remediation
- Monitors everything, proactively detecting problems before they become failures
- Single pane of glass monitoring, access & control of all datacentre infrastructure
- Integrates with standard datacentre management systems & tools
- Sophisticated remote troubleshooting reduces MTTR and operating costs
Comprehensive infrastructure management for the datacentre
Today’s datacentres have a wide array of network, server and power infrastructure from a variety of vendors. The scope and complexity of managing these environments continues to grow, and traditional out-of-band management solutions with basic serial console access no longer support these needs.
Opengear’s state-of-the-are Smart OOB™ solution streamlines remote management of network, IT and power infrastructure in data centers, ensuring efficient and secure access, monitoring and control for local and remote operations teams.
Smart OOB™ raises infrastructure management to a new level, monitoring and controlling virtually everything that affects uptime, including the physical environment. Proactive problem identification, quick notification and automated remediation reduces operating and downtime costs. Managers can monitor and troubleshoot all their equipment from a centralized management station on a single pane of glass and Smart OOB™ enables remote setup, ongoing maintenance and disaster recovery of mission-critical infrastructure, even when the network is down.